carrer Dr. Ariet, 6
Tel. 938 849 131
of 9h to 14h and of 15h to 19h
Type of cuisine (optional): included or self-catering
Options and/or ideas of interest:
Centre established in 1985. Multidisciplinary professional team of four; Graduates in education and environmental science.
– We produce teaching materials.
– Outings and guided tours.
– We organise school stays with educational projects.
– “Montseny Gift Box”. A gift box comprising a special guided tour and tasting for groups of up to 20 people.
– Talks and courses for teachers. We advise educational institutions (green schools).
– Environmental education workshops delivered on-site at schools, organisations and local councils.
– Exhibition texts.
– Summer schools/camps and working camps for children and young people.
– We rent the house out for events.
– We have an organic kitchen garden, open to participation.